City of Enid, Oklahoma City Manager
City of Enid, Oklahoma is searching for a proven leader and administrator with demonstrated success in managing large organizations and budgets with the ability to make detailed presentations about how and where money will be used. The candidate should have:
- Extensive administrative and/or management experience — ideally in a large organization
- A proven leader who functions well in a team environment
- Strong experience in consensus and relationship building
- Experience working with budgets and who has been responsible for an organization’s finances and accountability
- Experience developing and implementing a strategic plan
If you fit this criteria and would like to be consider for this position, please email your resume to John Lovorn at email@example.com.
Kentucky Horse Park Executive Director – Kentucky (Position open until Sept. 15, 2014)
The Kentucky Horse Park is looking for a dynamic, experienced leader who will brand and promote the Kentucky Horse Park as the premier location for equine events for participants and spectators and also as a tourist destination.
For more information, please contact:
The PACE Group
To learn more about The PACE Group’s current opportunities, please contact us.