Three Rivers Development Corporation in Corning, New York today announced the retirement of its President, Jack Benjamin. Kirk Gregg, Chairman of the Board, indicated that the Board knew of Jack’s intent to retire at year-end 2015. Over the past year, the Board established an Executive Search Committee and has selected Betsey L. Hale to take the President’s position. The Three Rivers Board welcomes Betsey Hale to our area and looks forward to working with her to continue to create economic growth in our communities. Click here to read the press release.
- EDC Names President/CEO
The Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County announced Mark Dobson as its new President/CEO, following an intensive two month long nationwide search. Mark has over 30 years of economic and community development experience in both the private and public sectors in Indiana. He most recently worked as the President/CEO of the Kosciusko Chamber of Commerce, which has grown to over 600 members and is listed as the second largest Chamber in the Northeast Indiana region. He will take over as the EDC President/CEO on October 14, 2015.
- Governor Asa Hutchinson has announced Mike Preston, 32, of Florida as his new Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. Click here for the national press release.
- Jamie Link as the new Executive Director of the Kentucky Horse Park following a national search. Click here for the national press release.
- Chuck Dicus as the new President of the Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation following a national search. Click here for the national press release.
- The Enid City Commission announced Jerald Gilbert as the new City Manager of the City of Enid. Click here for the press release.
- Don Kirkman is now the new Executive Director for the Hilton Head Island Economic Development Corporation (EDC). Click here for the press release.
- Tim Burg now serves as the Economic Development Director of the City of Shawnee. Click here for the press release.
- Tim Giuliani, from Gainesville, Florida, is now the President and CEO of the Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce and Council for Economic Outreach. For more information, please see the press release.
- Barry Albrecht now serves as the new President of the Lawton Industrial Foundation in Lawton, Oklahoma. Click here for the press release.
- Christy Elkins as the new Executive Director for the Chickasha Area Economic Development Council (CAEDC) in Chickasha, Oklahoma. For more information, please see the national press release.
- Scott Martinez has been named the new President of the The North Louisiana Economic Partnership (NLEP), for more information, please see the national press release.
For more information on PACE placements, please review our “Success.”